- Personal Motto: Two things in life that money can't buy, that's equal rights and home grown tomatoes
- Signature accessory: fancy cat eye glasses
- Dislikes: Processed food products
- Nicknames: Dr. Balken and Brandiebossyboots
- Meeting, managing, making progress. Coordinating, cooperating, organizing and opening closed doors. Brandie comes from the School of Social Justice with heavy emphasis on the Environment and LGBTQ justice. She dreams of growing all her own food.
- Likes: A Three Olive Martini, and thanking donors
- Beloved Possession: Dad's arrowhead tie tack
- Personal Motto: "The opposite of life isn't death: its waiting, so get out and do something"
- Most Memorable Travel: too many to count!
- Money making, meditating, and motivating, Tika is a goal setter. Her short term goal is to have more answers than questions. Tika is a grant writing, fundraising, event planning mover and shaker. She has been involved with everything from Democrats to cancer awareness, and she is thrilled to be at Equality Utah.
- Personal Motto: We can do it!
- Signature accessory: an encouraging smile
- Nicknames: Alex and Al, but he prefers Alejandro
- Honors Include: Graduating from the Corporate world, and landing firmly in the non-profit sector
- Systems development, community outreach, volunteer coordinating and one on one dialogue. Alejandro can do just about anything, all you have to do is ask.
- Personal Mottos: 1. Your word is your bond. 2. If you aren't getting answers, ask better questions.
- Signature Accessory: His infectious laugh and iPhone
- Dislikes: Bills without language, ketchup on french fries and the slow internet at the State Capitol Building
- Learning, encouraging, strategizing, coordinating. Max believes there is always something to learn from everyone he encounters. He is excited to be at Equality Utah and is honored to join this incredible staff in making Utah fair and just for all.
Sara Jade Woodhouse
Membership Associate:: contact
- Favorite Quote: "In time we hate that which we often fear" Shakespeare
- Prize Possession: Nokia Lumina 910 - WINDOWS PHONE!
- Nickname: Say-Jay
- Favorite place to live: Anywhere the temperature never drops below 80 degrees
- Creative, spontaneous and focused, Sara loves tackling almost any obstacle with an artistic perspective. She is pleased to have discovered her activist gene, and can't wait to pour as much energy as she can create into the work of Equality Utah.